NETOS

NETOS

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

REMARKABLE PEOPLE



FERNANDO PESSOA

(Lisboa, 1888 - 1935, Lisboa)


"Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.


************
"I am nothing.
I will never be anything.
I cannot want to be anything.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."

or...

"I am not nothing.
I will never be nothing.
I cannot want to be nothing.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."


(Álvaro de Campos in "Tabacaria")




LISBOA - Chiado

LISBOA - Chiado
"Fernando Pessoa" by Lagoa Henriques. The place: "Café A Brasileira" (Brazilian Café) - 1905.

PLAYLIST TODAY




MUSIC IS THE PASSION REPORT



♥ ♥ ♥


PLAYING SOFTLY WHILE SOMEONE SANG THE BLUES



Saturday, Jul 22, 2017 - 17:57





SALVADOR SOBRAL - NEM EU [DORIVAL CAYMMI]



YouTube – "Salvador Sobral"





ANTONY HEGARTY + LEONARD COHEN - IF IT BE YOUR WILL [COHEN]



YouTube – "Oggmonster"





CHAN MARSHALL (CAT POWER) - I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU TOO LONG [OTIS REDDING]



YouTube – "anaruido"





JANIS JOPLIN - ME & BOBBY MCGEE [CHRIS CHRISTOPHERSON]



YouTube – "ThE DuCk"





JEFF BUCKLEY - LILAC WINE [JAMES SHELTON]



YouTube – " roberta panzeri"





DAVID BOWIE - WILD IS THE WIND [JOHNNY MATHIS]



YouTube – "Peter Music HD"







_____________________


LEANING INTO THE AFTERNOONS by PABLO NERUDA

«Inclinado en las Tardes»



YouTube - "FourSeasons Productions"






CHANGING BATTERIES - OSCAR WINNING ANIMATED SHORT FILM



YouTube - "Bzzz Day"





DIALA BRISLY - A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY

(a huge thanks to my daughter who e-mailed this video to me)



BBC Newsnight

«Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman - artist Diala Brisly - who is trying to make life that little bit more bearable for Syria's kids.»

Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman -...

Publicado por BBC Newsnight em Domingo, 20 de Março de 2016






A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT

A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT



FLYING A SECRET



I got here to hide. From equations and patterns. From repetition, after all.
Closed the door and got me a special place where I thought I could
somehow sit close to the stars. But I soon found out that the sky was
still opaque, no matter what the steps. And so I left. Again.

I thought, then, I could build me a different ceiling, a new-coloured scrap
of highness. And then make it work. Where I could dream, more than I sleep.
I have long decided that sleeping is overrated - that I know for sure. So I
take that time instead to travel the night alone and in the meantime I allow
myself to fly, unlike stated before... Yes, I like playing with paradox, to
expose the inside of words and the revelation of writing down the voice of a
silence. My adventurous, ever-walking silence.

So I came back. Here, within this quiet world, I intend to gather all my
things usually kept hidden or inactive. They are here to speak.

And since the future is a stand-by secret, I want to live by a precocious
clock, at every running instant of every entering second.

And I will not slow down until my "future exists now" - kind of reverse
quoting Jacob Bronowski.


Ana Vassalo
in my site "CAFEÍNA"(former "No Flying Allowed")
Nov 11, 2010 - 11:54




THE WALK OF TIME

THE WALK OF TIME

sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2014

THE HOUR MIGHTY







Dreaming bigger


  (a photo from Pat Cegan's site at wordpress)



 So, so Beautiful!


Children & animals are the world's best dream. It's my undying belief.
 
There's a time for dreams hidden in every today.
They are the colored face of love.
And that, that is Christmas mighty hour.



a wonderful ad

 
YouTube: "John Lewis"




Ana Vassalo
Nov 14, 2014

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comentários: