NETOS

NETOS

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

REMARKABLE PEOPLE



FERNANDO PESSOA

(Lisboa, 1888 - 1935, Lisboa)


"Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.


************
"I am nothing.
I will never be anything.
I cannot want to be anything.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."

or...

"I am not nothing.
I will never be nothing.
I cannot want to be nothing.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."


(Álvaro de Campos in "Tabacaria")




LISBOA - Chiado

LISBOA - Chiado
"Fernando Pessoa" by Lagoa Henriques. The place: "Café A Brasileira" (Brazilian Café) - 1905.

PLAYLIST TODAY




MUSIC IS THE PASSION REPORT



♥ ♥ ♥


PLAYING SOFTLY WHILE SOMEONE SANG THE BLUES



Saturday, Jul 22, 2017 - 17:57





SALVADOR SOBRAL - NEM EU [DORIVAL CAYMMI]



YouTube – "Salvador Sobral"





ANTONY HEGARTY + LEONARD COHEN - IF IT BE YOUR WILL [COHEN]



YouTube – "Oggmonster"





CHAN MARSHALL (CAT POWER) - I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU TOO LONG [OTIS REDDING]



YouTube – "anaruido"





JANIS JOPLIN - ME & BOBBY MCGEE [CHRIS CHRISTOPHERSON]



YouTube – "ThE DuCk"





JEFF BUCKLEY - LILAC WINE [JAMES SHELTON]



YouTube – " roberta panzeri"





DAVID BOWIE - WILD IS THE WIND [JOHNNY MATHIS]



YouTube – "Peter Music HD"







_____________________


LEANING INTO THE AFTERNOONS by PABLO NERUDA

«Inclinado en las Tardes»



YouTube - "FourSeasons Productions"






CHANGING BATTERIES - OSCAR WINNING ANIMATED SHORT FILM



YouTube - "Bzzz Day"





DIALA BRISLY - A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY

(a huge thanks to my daughter who e-mailed this video to me)



BBC Newsnight

«Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman - artist Diala Brisly - who is trying to make life that little bit more bearable for Syria's kids.»

Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman -...

Publicado por BBC Newsnight em Domingo, 20 de Março de 2016






A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT

A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT



FLYING A SECRET



I got here to hide. From equations and patterns. From repetition, after all.
Closed the door and got me a special place where I thought I could
somehow sit close to the stars. But I soon found out that the sky was
still opaque, no matter what the steps. And so I left. Again.

I thought, then, I could build me a different ceiling, a new-coloured scrap
of highness. And then make it work. Where I could dream, more than I sleep.
I have long decided that sleeping is overrated - that I know for sure. So I
take that time instead to travel the night alone and in the meantime I allow
myself to fly, unlike stated before... Yes, I like playing with paradox, to
expose the inside of words and the revelation of writing down the voice of a
silence. My adventurous, ever-walking silence.

So I came back. Here, within this quiet world, I intend to gather all my
things usually kept hidden or inactive. They are here to speak.

And since the future is a stand-by secret, I want to live by a precocious
clock, at every running instant of every entering second.

And I will not slow down until my "future exists now" - kind of reverse
quoting Jacob Bronowski.


Ana Vassalo
in my site "CAFEÍNA"(former "No Flying Allowed")
Nov 11, 2010 - 11:54




THE WALK OF TIME

THE WALK OF TIME

quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2016

ENGRAVINGS






              La bocca della verita - The mouth of truth

 
 
                                                                                                 it seems like yesterday
                                                                                                 but it was long ago
                                                                                                 I was young and strong...
 
god, was i strong and young!
and you
you, so much older
and dry cynical to your bones
messing around with my "childish world"
too busy trying to tear it apart
so you could then break me,
the world confined to your shoes
always struggling to make me your mirror
when my eyes could no longer reflect you
- they had just ceased to see you, you know
 
and yet, still loving you
loving you like crazy
just hoping madness could
somehow
someday
find that closing answer that would win us
 
so i kept falling
and running
forever running against the wind
 
for 18 years i was breakin' all the rules
i stood up against the entire galaxy
just for you
for you,
hiding all my dead contradictions inside
killing them by the day
just running
insanely running against the wind
 
while you,
you could never find that acceptance path
that would lead you to my mind
- unable to read me
for an endless lifetime
 
 
and now they tell me you're dead...
 
 
and the strangest thing happens
i cannot feel a thing...
can your unbeatable rationality explain this?
 
for one thing, it just made me see through paradox.
i spent my best years forgiving you
just to finally realize
i will never, ever be able to forgive you.
and it seems all so simple now:
i just needed to accept
that you are, you have always been unforgivable.
 
and the bliss is i feel quite rested now
ready to ease
and embrace that eternal storm in me
at last
at last
 
well, i came here today
just to let you know
that i'm still running
and running fast,
an old stubborn wild horse
running free
against the wind.
 
the thing is
it feels warming and peaceful now
that gentle touch
of a friendly breeze on my face.
 
so please, be good and rest in peace.
can you do that for me ?
 
 
Ana Vassalo
Jan 22, 2016
 
 
AGAINST THE WIND - BOB SEGER
 
 
YTube : "eeyea"
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comentários: