NETOS

NETOS

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

JOÃO - MARIA ANA - PEDRO

REMARKABLE PEOPLE



FERNANDO PESSOA

(Lisboa, 1888 - 1935, Lisboa)


"Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.


************
"I am nothing.
I will never be anything.
I cannot want to be anything.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."

or...

"I am not nothing.
I will never be nothing.
I cannot want to be nothing.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."


(Álvaro de Campos in "Tabacaria")




LISBOA - Chiado

LISBOA - Chiado
"Fernando Pessoa" by Lagoa Henriques. The place: "Café A Brasileira" (Brazilian Café) - 1905.

PLAYLIST TODAY




MUSIC IS THE PASSION REPORT



♥ ♥ ♥


PLAYING SOFTLY WHILE SOMEONE SANG THE BLUES



Saturday, Jul 22, 2017 - 17:57





SALVADOR SOBRAL - NEM EU [DORIVAL CAYMMI]



YouTube – "Salvador Sobral"





ANTONY HEGARTY + LEONARD COHEN - IF IT BE YOUR WILL [COHEN]



YouTube – "Oggmonster"





CHAN MARSHALL (CAT POWER) - I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU TOO LONG [OTIS REDDING]



YouTube – "anaruido"





JANIS JOPLIN - ME & BOBBY MCGEE [CHRIS CHRISTOPHERSON]



YouTube – "ThE DuCk"





JEFF BUCKLEY - LILAC WINE [JAMES SHELTON]



YouTube – " roberta panzeri"





DAVID BOWIE - WILD IS THE WIND [JOHNNY MATHIS]



YouTube – "Peter Music HD"







_____________________


LEANING INTO THE AFTERNOONS by PABLO NERUDA

«Inclinado en las Tardes»



YouTube - "FourSeasons Productions"






CHANGING BATTERIES - OSCAR WINNING ANIMATED SHORT FILM



YouTube - "Bzzz Day"





DIALA BRISLY - A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY

(a huge thanks to my daughter who e-mailed this video to me)



BBC Newsnight

«Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman - artist Diala Brisly - who is trying to make life that little bit more bearable for Syria's kids.»

Syria is devastated by five years of war - and it's taken a huge toll on the country's children. Here's one woman -...

Publicado por BBC Newsnight em Domingo, 20 de Março de 2016






A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT

A JOURNEY BACK TO ENDEARMENT



FLYING A SECRET



I got here to hide. From equations and patterns. From repetition, after all.
Closed the door and got me a special place where I thought I could
somehow sit close to the stars. But I soon found out that the sky was
still opaque, no matter what the steps. And so I left. Again.

I thought, then, I could build me a different ceiling, a new-coloured scrap
of highness. And then make it work. Where I could dream, more than I sleep.
I have long decided that sleeping is overrated - that I know for sure. So I
take that time instead to travel the night alone and in the meantime I allow
myself to fly, unlike stated before... Yes, I like playing with paradox, to
expose the inside of words and the revelation of writing down the voice of a
silence. My adventurous, ever-walking silence.

So I came back. Here, within this quiet world, I intend to gather all my
things usually kept hidden or inactive. They are here to speak.

And since the future is a stand-by secret, I want to live by a precocious
clock, at every running instant of every entering second.

And I will not slow down until my "future exists now" - kind of reverse
quoting Jacob Bronowski.


Ana Vassalo
in my site "CAFEÍNA"(former "No Flying Allowed")
Nov 11, 2010 - 11:54




THE WALK OF TIME

THE WALK OF TIME

quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

"Nunca encontrei um pássaro morto na floresta"





How's the pain that starts running out of my heart, by Dmitry Bukhrov


 
 
"Os pássaros quando morrem caem no céu."
 
José Gomes Ferreira 





Ana Vassalo
on facebook in Jan 28, 2014

2 comentários:

  1. estou a visitar o seu blog.andava em busca de textos do sam sheppard,do qual sou um incondicional apreciador e encontrei outras coisas.que me levaram,a seguir com interesse.adianto que virei visitar + vezes.sei que não me arrependerei dessa acção.sem mais,um seu admirador

    ResponderEliminar

Comentários: